Well, I am going to the grocery store after work to buy my food for the week. Since I had to borrow from my home stock for today's breakfast and lunch I will need to subtract $1 from my total. I had two buns with cheese - one for breakfast and one for lunch. There was a stale cookie at work I ate and someone gave me a can of diet coke. Now I am going shopping while hungry, not a good plan. I am going to drink alot of water to feel full before I go.
My husband wants to know what the point is since we can go back to eating normal after one week. I hope there really will be a "point" to this, an awareness, an empathy and perhaps something that will change me forever. We are having a "healthy potluck" at work tomorrow. I am not sure if I can afford to bring/make anything out of the $24 I have to spend on my food for the week. These are choices many people make every day.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.